Points of Pride
The Michigan Department of Education recognized Novi Meadows as a Blue Ribbon Exemplary School in February 2007.
Novi Meadows has earned a Michigan Department of Education grade of A and made adequate yearly progress (AYP) since the 2002-2003 school year,
- Counselors, Administrators and Staff collaborate to teach students to build positive, respectful relationships.
- Teachers work in two-person teams to help support students and their academic, social, and emotional growth.
- Students participate in Vocal Music, Art and World Language, and Robotics classes throughout the year. In World Language, students are exposed to five languages: Spanish, French, German, Japanese and Chinese.
- 5th and 6th grade students are given the opportunity to participate in Instrumental Music. There are over 500 students playing in the band or orchestra.
- We offer many clubs, which meet before and after school. The clubs help students explore their talents and learn new skills.